2009年2月14日 星期六

My day

Today is Valentine - a meaningless day......

I had to wake up early in the morning because tdy is school day...yish!!!
Tat means we will have more homeworks and lesser time to do.....boring life........
After school i hav to go for 2 tuitions.....extremely tired man!
i nearly fall asleep in my class u noe!

I didn't take my lunch somemore......luckily gt a few friens gimmi some chocolates........i took it as my lunch........pity~~~low same wif me......
i rch my home at 6+++pm........exhausted,hungry,sleepy!!!

I scare i cnt stand till the end of d year...........I want to change the world!!!!!!!!

5 則留言:

远尘 提到...

want to change the world?
hehe.. then go and buy a death note.. haha.. jk lar..
ya.. u can.. really can.. change the world.. becoz everyone has their own world.. and the world is under their own control.. u want what kind of world.. then it will be what kind of world..
but be4 that.. u must realise that..
THE WORLD IS YOURS!!!
try to believe it.. and start changing ur world
(wish u enjoy being the lord of ur world oo^^)

匿名 提到...

an advise to d wise...

dun push too hard.. sound like ur at d max..

wat u need to do.. u do..
wat dun need to do.. throw 1 side..

like siviks...

well.. g'luck...

hong~弘 提到...

ya, wad they said is all helping..
if u feel so stress, den try to faxie out more, through ur hobby and entertainment.. dun worry..
i Know u sure can handle it de..
trust urself..
i trust in you..
Gambateh~ ^.^

疯小孩 提到...

lolz.....u think u r L ar?haha!

mewie 提到...

hey guys! thx u all ya!