2008年12月12日 星期五

Good Luck to me~~~!!!!!!

Tmr is grading...Hoo...fews month ago i missed one because of PMR... Now, i have to 'chase' it back...hehe...
Last week i went for camp...so didn't pratice for 1 week...This week my school dun hav class...
so bad! then...yesterday i went yok bin primary to replace it... my god!!! Those kids really scary...i will never go there again...
one week didn't train jor... my bones bcum lit bit hard....... ytd training make my legs pain...
oucchh...... y i so week de? my back kick becum bad jor...T.T
I think tmr is my worst grading... hope it is going well...

good luck miaw!!!



---------------------------------------

after grading i will go dp...waha! ^^

5 則留言:

疯小孩 提到...

haha....u type with english , den i also post comment in english....

GUD LUCK ya!!!
HOPE U PASS~!!!

(^ - ^)

mewie 提到...

haha~~~thx u!!!

start from ytd...i will try to write more in english...

疯小孩 提到...

y? wana improve ur english ar?

沁薇. 提到...

wow~ mew~
let us improve our english together ^^

mewie 提到...

疯小孩:ya...haha!

amma...ok! gud!