2008年12月27日 星期六

xue hai

tmr is our interview...i am nervous now...juz becoz kok siu's call...thx him for telling me so many info...he oso remind me many thgs like muz cut our fingers nail, muz look tidy n bla bla.........
wow! so many thgs......but all this make me nervous...ish!!!!
he oso told me his opinions bout tis camp n interview...thx him a lot!
tmr...i sure, we will try our best...so....now.........i hav to gt prepared by reading d xuehai info n their rules...so scare!

calm down................relax.............i tink every thgs will going well tmr...pls dun be over worried! (i m telling myself now)

ok, well...my time is 10am...wish everyone good luck!!! hope we all can be 22nd xueji!!! ^^

gambateh!

2 則留言:

疯小孩 提到...

haha~!
tomolo interview ar?

stay cool....dun be nervous.....
kap hei....
fu hei....
kap hei....
fu hei....

feeling better?? hahahahaha!!!

(read in cantonies ya~)

ok~ wish u pass n bcom 22th xue ji~!!! GAMBATEH~!!!

mewie 提到...

thx u!!!
dun nid kap hei fu hei la...
not so serius...
tdy interview nt bad la...d did my best...let them do the rest...