2009年6月18日 星期四

Bravo!

K, juz forget bout the sad things first...
Now......talk bout my reading materials...hmmm...nothing but the thick twilight saga...
Something make me excited!
I ad mit that im quite slow in reading...haha!cz i took bout 1 week to finish one book. hmm...
now contunue d third book Eclipse.....
hehe~~~(sure gt ppl say me lohsoh=.=)
whatever!
mesmerizing...
yeah.....
once i start to read it, it's very hard to stop...
I like the place which Bella stay......Fork!
Hardly hav sunny day wan.......so gud.......no nid scare for sunlight...=.=
haha!

I must watch the movie this november! ^^
Dun wanna write dy...my book is calling me=.=

2 則留言:

hong~弘 提到...

haha, rmb our bet..
finish it b4 next saturday oh..
hehe..

远尘 提到...

我也是有买,只是都没看。
哈哈,最近买了很多书却都没看。

读多了自然就会读得快了~
但是有时别读太快,在读一本书时,吸取它的精华,那才是最重要的。
阅读,也是学习的一种吧^^