2009年1月3日 星期六

Regret

I learn something recently...tat is....REGRET.....

i dun like d feeling...it is disgusting,vomiting, and bothering....I HATE IT!!!

So, before we make a decission hav to think wisely,carefully...

I will remember wat i did and never do it again...NEVER!!!

Now, d thing becum troublesome and i not sure i can handle it onot...I really scare it will affect my life in d rest of d days........

I hope tat is a miracle cum out and help me out of this situation...I haope they will forget my appearence...

But i know, this is impossible..........wat to do? hav to accept it unwillingly? haiz.........

I'm not a good learner, i admit it...coz i nvr learn to appreciate wat i hav... like someone told me before...

I cnt do it...pls dun feel disappointed.......

n sorry to my frens who thought i like it.......but i cnt cheating myself...

10 則留言:

疯小孩 提到...

watever u did.....

juz straight foward,caz there`s no turning back.

gambateh.....^^

mewie 提到...

thx u o!!!
arigatou....
u too ! gambateh!

O_o | 提到...

o.0

watchu do......

mewie 提到...

ntg la~~~

hong~弘 提到...

well, my opinion is different from FXH..
wad i think is, there is 1 thg that u should be grateful..
that is, u noe that u had made a wrong decision..
u know?
U regret now..
that means, u realised u hav choosen to accept or do smthg that u don't willing to..
u realised u r wrong..
U know, there will nvr be too late for us to regret n also to change..
i din mean that wad FXH said was wrong, but wad i think is, since u know u were wrong, then u shouldn't continue making de same mistake n cheat urself..
u shall go according to urself,
not other ppl..
coz life is urs,
wad u really need now is courage,
n make de step to change..
although i do not know wad is de thg that made u so frustrated,
i am still beside u, n supporting whatever u do..
dun be afraid, be a brave girl..
i know u can do it..
if u suffer from anythg,or smthg is disturbing ur mind that make u feel lonely or hopeless, u can find me everytime, alwayz..
i promise.. no matter now or future.
So i juz hope that,
u will consider again bout the matter,
n make a wise decision that u wont feel regret anymore..
den after u made ur decision..
be sure of it..
having de positive confident is de key of success..
well, hope u think wisely..
thx..

mewie 提到...

thx u so much........i had make my desicion...

疯小孩 提到...

wa!! PH!! wana debate wif me ar?
haha....jk la.....ok.

gud luck ya, mewie, hop u make de right decision~!

mewie 提到...

haha~ start debate now.........
1 2 3 GO!!!

疯小孩 提到...

现在由执政党首相陈词……啊哈哈。

正方胜出!耶~!哈哈!




废。

mewie 提到...

你辩论到走火入魔!