2009年1月28日 星期三

This New Year~~~

Chinese New Year had reached and going to pass...This new year didn't have any special like previous years...one word....so boring........
I were doing homeworks at the first day of new year...second day did the same thing also...
arhh!!!!!! i am going to mad!!!
Till have a lot of homeworks haven't finished, though i had done my novel's note, mod maths and add maths...This three horrible subjects(have most homeworks)....But........But..................why it doesn't seem become lesser??? why????? It make me XIIAO!!!
New year=holidays for homeworks.......

Haha!!! Today had some happy things at least......My uncle open house...wahaha!!!
So many foods to eat...and soooo many angpaus!!! Many relatives that i didn't see them for one year all come...There were laughter everywhere...Finally had some good things.....

I received an email from china...from a girl...we don't know each other...
She send me an email and say she found the lyrics of a song from my blog...that is 《拨动这世界的心》...this is the email content:

"您好 我是一位佛教弟子
非常喜歡看海濤法師的生命電視臺
也很喜歡聽臺里放的歌
尤其喜歡海濤法師弘法行之前放的歌
始終在尋找......一直在找
後來 終於在一段視頻前聽到了這首歌
但有看不清開頭的字幕
後來讓朋友幫我看清了,是:撥動這世界的心
於是我上百度 搜索 第一個搜索結果就是你的一篇日誌
呵呵 看到了歌詞
你是馬來西亞人?
我特別想知道這首歌是誰唱的 是柯佩磊嗎


謝謝您的歌詞 我還編了lrc


很高興和你結緣 如果你想聯繫我 去我的博客吧"


I felt very happy when i saw what she had write to me...i don't know why i will happy...LOL!
I am a weird person right???

NICE TO MEET U GIRL! ^^

9 則留言:

远尘 提到...

haha.. we will sure feel happy to know more friend de.. am i rite?
maybe not.. for those who love to be alone.. haha

mewie 提到...

ya...u r rite.....
i tink maybe i help a person too.......

hong~弘 提到...

haha, i also havent finish all de homeworks..
hav to do it slowly..
if holiday feel sien den can go fren hse..
go yj hse more.. 2 time 3 time also nvm..
but angpau take 1 time..
hehe..
wa, u know another new girl..
quickly ask her to send u her photo..
may be it is lenglui again..
haha, quick..!!]
u love it..

沁薇. 提到...

wow!
awesome!
next time must post more songs lyrics in our blog to get knw people..haha XD

mewie 提到...

hong: cnt slowly do d...muz 'lap you'...wakaka...the girl dy send me her pic loh...haha!

amma: 那都是缘。如果没缘,就算有再多歌词也不会认识人的。

疯小孩 提到...

lolz.....u can meet dis gurl nid to thx me leh.....faster thx me!!haha!!

PH,dun so ss la.....nid pic sumore..

amma!!nice idea ya~!!haha!!can do promotion~!!XD

mew,take it easy....amma juz jk oni....dun take it so hard...

Rinn Lee 提到...

=.="男还是女?

mewie 提到...

yala~~~

thx thx thx!!! thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!
arigatou!

mewie 提到...

女的~~~